Monday, June 2, 2008

First day of class

Had my first day of Organic Chemistry today, and by golly was it fun. I think I received over 20 handouts. We really didn't do anything challenging today, so that was alright, but it was really boring. Two hours of review in the morning, then two hours of lab lecture, then two hours of lab. Plus, I did homework in-between lecture and lab. This is shaping up to be a studious summer.

I got the room all set-up. It's looking pretty good. I have my whole set-up. I just need more food. My car is not working very well right now, though I made it down fine. Need to fix that.

Well, time to go watch Arrested Development and relax. Day One: down. How many left to go? Too many.

2 comments:

Ian M. said...

I will see you in a month or so.
STAY STRONG
GARD UR HART

DMR said...

did you ever catch up with lost, and how mind boggling it is?